Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Welcome

This blog is primarily a reflection space for me to discuss and review the materials that I will be learning in a MOOC I am taking through Coursera entitled "E-Learning and Digital Cultures". 

Last September I was hired as the Learning Technologies Librarian at Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary (APTS).  Part of my position is to assist faculty in developing and implementing an online learning program.  While I have taught in the classroom and taken several online classes as a student, I am new to teaching online.  I am hoping that this course will assist me in helping the instructors at APTS develop their own online pedagogy and give me an opportunity to get more hands on experience using many of the digital tools available to teachers and students. 

Excited to learn! #edcmooc

1 comment:

  1. Hello Deborah,
    Very impressed by your blog and wish I was as up to date with this MOOC! But also very interested to come across you here, with your role at APTS - as my role at Edinburgh University is to support the faculty of Divinity, based at New College Edinburgh which also has a history of teaching for Presbyterian ministry.

    ReplyDelete